MarTech Today: Amazon Echo, Apple’s Tech Support On Twitter & Preventing Ad Fraud
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Amazon Expands Echo Family With Mini Version & Mobile Speaker Mar 3, 2016 by Matt McGee Echo Dot offers similar functionality at half the price, while Amazon Tap is a portable […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Amazon Expands Echo Family With Mini Version & Mobile Speaker
Mar 3, 2016 by Matt McGee
Echo Dot offers similar functionality at half the price, while Amazon Tap is a portable speaker that includes Alexa voice recognition technology.
- Meet the MarTech Speakers: Mayur Gupta
Mar 3, 2016 by Marketing Land
Healthcare Marketing In A Digital, Data-Driven World
- Upcoming Webcast: Call Tracking and Analytics 101
Mar 3, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
US consumers will make more than 100 billion mobile calls to businesses this year. Nearly two out of three consumers say it’s very — or extremely — important to be able to call a business during their purchase journey.
- Apple Offers Tech Support On Twitter With New @AppleSupport Account
Mar 3, 2016 by Tamar Weinberg
Apple has launched a support channel, @AppleSupport, to give tips and support to customers.
- Who Should Be Responsible For Stopping Programmatic Ad Fraud?
Mar 3, 2016 by Ratko Vidakovic
Columnist Ratko Vidakovic lays out the players in the programmatic ad ecosystem and examines who should be held responsible for preventing ad fraud.
From Around The Web:
- Yahoo CFO: We’re exploring sale of $1 billion-$3 billion in ‘non-core assets’, venturebeat.com
- Getting (Dis)Connected: Shallow Interaction Design For Deeper Human Experiences, www.smashingmagazine.com
- The case for direct questions in your UX research, www.usertesting.com
- Can Snapchat Become an E-Commerce Platform?, www.adweek.com
- WordPress E-Commerce Themes for Creative Entrepreneurs, www.wpexplorer.com
- MailChimp Featured Integrations: March 2016, blog.mailchimp.com
- New Trends for the Marketing Technology Stack, www.martechadvisor.com
- Instagram starts blocking “add me” deeplinking for Snapchat, Telegram, techcrunch.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.