The 5 big disruptions to marketing in 2018
Find out what’s changed, what’s ahead and how marketers can leverage these disruptions for a successful 2018.
- Digital transformation.
- Microservices and APIs.
- Vertical competition.
- Digital everything.
- Artificial intelligence.
These trends are dramatically altering the digital landscape in which business operate and changing how brands function internally, as well as how they engage with customers. In this e-book, Scott Brinker outlines what lies ahead for marketers in the next three to five years and dives into the following areas:
- Marketing’s cross-organizational role in governing customer experience.
- Distributing innovation with citizen developers, analysts and integrators.
- Marketing operations and technology management in a post-platform world.
- Conversational interfaces as the most promising new digital touch points.
- Dealing with real threats with emerging AI technologies and how to mitigate them
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.