Adobe Commerce Cloud announces cross-cloud integration with Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics
For digital marketers involved in their organizations’ e-commerce efforts, chances are you are using sales channels like Amazon and Google. For those of you currently using Adobe Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento Commerce), omnichannel sales — and all the digital marketing collaboration that goes into it — might become easier to manage, thanks to new integration […]
For digital marketers involved in their organizations’ e-commerce efforts, chances are you are using sales channels like Amazon and Google. For those of you currently using Adobe Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento Commerce), omnichannel sales — and all the digital marketing collaboration that goes into it — might become easier to manage, thanks to new integration capabilities supporting Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Analytics.
“We are as invested as ever in the mid-market” said Jason Woosley, vice president commerce product and platform at Adobe . “We are continuing to invest in additional resources and capabilities to drive real revenue and profit growth for our mid-market merchants across channels.”
Why we should care
The integrated capabilities are designed to give digital teams more management over behavioral analytics, content, inventory, sales and customer data across different sales channels from a single location in Magento Commerce. This could streamline workflows and save time for marketers already invested in Adobe’s Experience Manager or Analytics platforms.
“We [Adobe] are intrinsically involved in all experiences consumers have, from the ads they see to content to the sites they browse and the e-commerce sites where they buy merchandise and products,” said Peter Sheldon, senior director of strategy, Adobe Commerce Cloud. “Through the delivery of the Experience Cloud, we can create engaging experiences with SMBs.”
More on the news
The announcement comes at the kickoff of Adobe’s annual e-commerce conference in Las Vegas. New capabilities in Magento Commerce include:
- Amazon Sales Channel: Adobe Commerce Cloud allows users to integrate their inventory catalog, manage listings and create bi-directional data flow with the Amazon marketplace.
- Google Shopping Ads Channel: Generally available as a free extension in the Magento Marketplace, Google Shopping Ads Channel for Magento Commerce and Magento Open source 2.2.4 and later, integrates with Google Merchant Center and Google Ads. Users can now manage ad campaigns from Magento Commerce.
- Customer insights: The Adobe Analytics integration provides digital marketers the ability to deploy tag management to enable data flow from all sales channels.
- PWA Development: Progressive Web Applications (PWA) Studio now integrates Braintree (from PayPal) for merchants and developers to process debit and credit transactions on a secure platform.
- Global inventory management: Magento Order Management offers payment workflow, exception management for payments, roles and permissions, full API coverage for omnichannel connectivity, microservices architecture and dedicated staging environment.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.