Enterprise Digital Analytics Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide
Digital analytics play a crucial role in nearly every enterprises digital marketing strategy, not only for tracking and measuring website traffic, but for tracking and measuring other digital channels, as well. With the explosive growth of social media, video, and mobile, the importance of understanding the contributions and relationships of these channels to website traffic and conversions has increased significantly. If you are considering adopting an enterprise digital analytics platform, this report will help you decide whether or not you need to. The report has been completely updated since its July 2015 publication to include the latest industry statistics, developing market trends, and new vendor profiles and product updates.
Editor’s Note: The following is an excerpt from “Enterprise Digital Analytics Platforms 2016: A Marketer’s Guide“. You can download the report here free.
The Benefits of Using Digital Analytics Platforms
Enterprise digital analytics can provide a strong foundation for more effective marketing budget allocation, and campaign planning and execution. Here are some of the specific benefits that an enterprise digital analytics platform offers:
- Actionable insights across the enterprise. Today’s digital analytic platforms deliver analytical capabilities that are not only available to technical staff and analysts but also meet the needs of business end-users, making comprehensive insights available to all teams in an organization.
- Robust, real-time analytics. Some digital analytics platforms deliver up-to-the-minute insight into visitor behavior across mobile, website, and social media channels. This enables marketers to take more immediate action and make necessary adjustments, fixes, and enhancements to ongoing campaigns.
- Better understanding of user attributes. Digital analytics platforms can identify where users come from geographically, and where they come from online to find your site (e.g., a social network, search engine or email). Marketers can track the devices, browsers, and operating systems they use. Many can also provide a host of additional user attributes, and all of this data can be used to refine site content, site design, and marketing efforts that cross-sell or upsell to targeted consumer segments.
- Improved tracking of on-site user behavior. Digital analytics solutions can monitor the paths users take within your sites, as well as which traffic patterns are most likely to result in conversions. Marketers can correlate and attribute navigation patterns and actions to traffic sources and appropriate marketing resources to the highest-performing sites or channels.
- Greater ability to monitor site performance and usability. Digital analytics tools can show you how long pages take to load, and whether some pages, traffic sources, regions, or devices are slower than others. This information can be used to improve page load times and identify pain points through testing to optimize specific features and increase ROI.
- Increased measurability and marketing effectiveness. Digital analytics platforms can track conversion metrics and analyze them against time, user behavior, and marketing campaigns. They can also measure how email, search advertising, display advertising, affiliate networks, and social media campaigns affect conversions. Campaigns can be discontinued or re ned based on more accurate data.
Download “Enterprise Digital Analytics Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide” The 42-page PDF includes additional valuable information including:
- Updates on the current trends and issues in enterprise digital analytics, including omnichannel marketing, tag management, and mobile measurement and optimization.
- Profiles of the 16 leading vendors.
- Analysis of the impact of recent acquisitions and funding activity.
- …and much more
- Table of Contents
- Section I: Scope and Methodology
- Section II: Enterprise web analytics market overview
- Section III: Enterprise web analytics market trends
- Section IV: Enterprise web analytics platform capabilities
- Section V: Choosing an enterprise web analytics platform
- Section VI: Conclusion
- Section VII: Vendor Profiles
- Section VIII: Resources
- View complete Table of Contents
Companies that have downloaded this report:
- AAA Southern New England
- ADP- Dealer Services
- Alaska Airlines
- Apple Inc.
- Best Buy
- Capital One
- CBS Interactive
- DHL Freight
- General Electric
- Goldman Sachs
- Golds Gym
- Golf Channel
- Homeaway Inc
- iVillage, NBC
- New Balance
- Omnicom Media Group
- Penn State
- Relevant Social Media UK
- Sallie Mae
- Adobe Analytics
- AT Internet
- Google Analytics 360 Suite
- IBM Digital Analytics
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- SAS Customer Intelligence 360