Dialpad announces AI-driven solution for call analytics
The solution provides tools for measuring customer sentiment, among other important call metrics.
Voice intelligence software platform Dialpad announced the launch of its new, AI-based product for measuring outbound sales calls. The platform, called Dialpad Sell, uses Dialpad’s Voice Intelligence (Vi™) to transcribe calls, analyze conversations and measures customer sentiment.
Dialpad Sell has CRM-agnostic integration capabilities that will allow digital marketers to analyze call outcomes holistically (and individually) to gain a better understanding of the effectiveness of their campaigns directly from their CRM.
“Dialpad Sell is the perfect solution for sales teams who are looking to simplify their tech stack, close more deals and build better customer relationships,” said Craig Walker, CEO of Dialpad. “It reduces inefficiencies that come with juggling multiple standalone tools, helps reps reach peak productivity faster and allows them to drive smarter, more strategic conversations throughout the entire sales cycle.”
Why we should care.
Partnering with sales to understand what happens on phone calls is a crucial element to successful agile-digital marketing. CRM-enabled call tracking software is increasingly moving into martech, opening opportunities for digital and sales to share insights.
Measuring customer sentiment is an effective strategy for identifying prospective customers — and could potentially decrease attrition by enabling sales to route calls through the appropriate channels quickly. For digital teams, insight into customer sentiment will also help you create better-informed campaigns with content that will resonate with the customer.
More on the news:
Dialpad Sell also offers call routing, power dialer, local presence, geographic routing and voice intelligence on conference calls. LiveCoach™, in-call Voice Intelligence provides the support to drive conversations, shorten the sales cycle and close more deals, including:
- Real-time recommendations: Sales reps have immediate access to information to improve objection handling, decrease employee ramp-time and improve the confidence of sales professionals.
- GameTape: Post-call, salespeople and managers can access call transcripts, created in real-time, to make immediate business decisions that impact sales and revenue.
- Action items: Identify key call moments and action items through an interface that includes keyword searches and keyword trends over time.
- Reporting and analytics: Managers have access to instant metrics, including call history analytics with a complete picture of call logs to gauge team performance.
- Searchable call history: Managers can easily sort through calls to find coaching moments and uncover valuable insights on rep performance, productivity, prospect needs and common objections.
- Voicemail drop: Busy sales reps can pre-record voicemails to leave in a prospect’s inbox, saving time and increasing productivity, thus allowing for business development representatives to improve their calls per day.
- Mobile: The app provides mobile calls and logging within Salesforce and other CRMs, allowing for reps to seamlessly make calls from anywhere and understand them.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.