[FIRST LOOK] MarTech agenda is live!
30+ presentations, 40 expert speakers, robust Expo Hall, case studies from martech solution providers and more
I’m excited to share the MarTech agenda, featuring more than 30 sessions and presentations from 40 marketing leaders. If you’re passionate about marketing, technology and management practices that deliver business results, then you won’t want to miss this event, October 2-4 in Boston.
The conference program focuses on the three pillars of martech success: marketing, technology, and management.
Attend sessions in the Marketing Track for insights on:
- Building customer engagement,
- Reorganizing marketing efforts around a cutting edge martech stack, and
- Using martech to immediately increase e-commerce sales.
In Technology, you’ll learn how to:
- Separate AI fact from AI-vendor fake news,
- Develop the next generation of chatbots, and
- Play a more active role in cybersecurity.
Sessions in the Management Track will ensure you’re on the path to successful martech implementations. We’ll dive into:
- Implementing Best-in-Class Processes, the Foundation of Your Marketing Operations,
- Making the Leap from Chief Martech to Chief of Marketing, and
- Why Mad Men Now Have a Seat at the Table: Proving Marketing ROI.
Clear your calendar and get your ticket
Register today before prices increase and get the lowest rate offered on MarTech tickets. You’ll get the full MarTech experience: complete access to conference sessions, networking events, marketing technology solutions in the Expo Hall, case studies from leading martech providers, event mobile app, hot meals, WiFi and more!
P.S. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear how marketing leaders are driving their digital transformation while investing for the future!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.