Be the first to see the next 2018 MarTech Conference agenda!
50+ expert-led sessions, incredible networking, and an Expo Hall packed with real-world case studies from martech solution providers.
The next MarTech® Conference agenda is live! We’re so excited to bring 50+ sessions, presentations and keynotes from more than 75 martech experts to San Jose, California, April 23-25. Join us for an unparalleled experience designed to educate, inform, entertain and connect you to the MarTech community. Check out the complete agenda here.
The MarTech conference focuses on the three pillars of martech success: marketing, technology, and management. We dive deep into these disciplines, delivering rich, dynamic sessions brimming with insights and strategies that will drive your organization’s digital transformation.
Here’s a taste of some of the sessions in store:
- Flawed to Formidable: Converting How VMware Measures Marketing’s B2B Impact
- The Power of the Crowd: How to Build, Analyze, and Activate Your User Community
- Transforming the Customer Lifecycle through Account-Based Marketing
- The Path to Martech Consolidation May Be Diversification
- Marketing in a Blockchain World: Executing with Greater Accountability, Transparency, Responsiveness, and Agility
- Navigating the CDP Landscape
- The Nuts and Bolts of Implementing an Organization-Wide Attribution Model Using MarTech
- How Palo Alto’s Marketing Ops Team Wins Awards from Finance
- Marketing Innovation is not an Oxymoron
A session is only as good as the speakers who lead it. That’s why we’re thrilled to welcome experts from some of the world’s leading brands to tackle these intensive topics, as well as some new faces to share fresh insights and experiences with you and your peers.
We’re particularly excited to announce our highly-anticipated keynotes, featuring truly innovative women in powerful roles: Holly Rollo, CMO at RSA, Sandy Carter, Vice President at Amazon Web Services, Madeline Delianides, former Executive Director Marketing Technology, Creative Production & Operations at the New York Times, and Adelyn Zhou, CMO of TOPBOTS.
Like what you see? Book today and pay just $1,595 for an All Access pass – that’s $500 in savings compared to on-site sites. Rates will increase February 10, so don’t delay.
Your All Access pass will unlock the full MarTech experience: complete access to conference sessions, exclusive networking events, countless marketing technology solutions in the Expo Hall, case studies from leading martech providers, a MarTech event chatbot, hot meals, free WiFi, and much more.
Want to share the MarTech experience with your tribe? We offer team packages at discounts of as much as 20% off! Check out our group rates here.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how marketing leaders are driving their digital transformation while investing for the future!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.