Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
Google Cloud’s many product announcements at Google Next
What's new with Google Cloud? All the latest product news here.
Today at Google’s Next conference, Google announced a range of new products for developers and enterprise users, as well as some Google Drive features that are consumer-focused, too.
Here’s a rundown of the official blog posts from Google:
- Overview of Google Cloud Platform news
- Overview of new G Suite changes: Hangouts Meet & Chat, add-ons for Gmail & more
- Google Drive gets Team Drives, Google Vault, Quick Access to predictively find files and Drive File Stream to stream files on demand
- The new Google Hangouts: Hangouts Meet & Hangouts Chat
- Google Cloud tools for data preparation and integration
- Google Cloud gets a Windows Partner Platform
- Google Cloud Platform gets more support for relational databases
- Google Cloud Platform adds new tools for easy data preparation and integration
The news came as part of the second day keynote. You can watch the livestream here, and our live blog is below:
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.