Here’s why you should join us at MarTech
Actionable tactics, advice, and strategy are just part of the MarTech experience...
Get more out of your marketing technology, teams, and data: Attend The MarTech Conference, April 15-17 in San Jose!
Learn from senior-level marketers who have overcome the universal complex marketing challenges you face every day. Tactic-rich sessions include:
- Account-Based Marketing: How Martech Can Help You Get More Engagement And Revenue
- Benchmark Your Multi-channel Marketing Technology Stack To Thrive In 2020 And Beyond
- How Tech-Enabled SLAs Foster Positive Collaboration Across Marketing, Sales, And Service
- Efficient And Unified Enterprise Workflow To Enable Marketing
- Driving Sales Performance With A State-Of-The-Art Data & Tech Orchestration Strategy
- Platform, Processes, Or People? How To Diagnose And Heal Your Martech Pain
- Making The Switch: Seamlessly Migrating Marketing Platforms In 4 Easy Steps
…and loads more.
The agenda features 65+ (and counting!) presentations across five tracks: Marketing Operations, Marketing Data, Marketing Technology, Marketing Operations, and Marketing Solutions. Must-attend keynotes from an array of recognized experts will leave you inspired, empowered, and informed:
Actionable tactics, advice, and strategy are just part of the MarTech experience. Read more terrific reasons to attend!
Register NOW & enjoy up to $600 off on-site rates
Choose the pass that fits your goals and budget:
- All Access: All sessions, keynotes, networking, meals, and amenities. Register now and pay just $1,745… $300 off on-site rates.
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): The complete All Access experience plus your choice of pre-conference workshop. Register now and pay $2,295… $600 off on-site rates.
- Expo+: This FREE pass packs a ton of value… see what you get. Register now and pay $0… $99 off on-site rates!
Book now and I’ll see you in San Jose 🙂
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.