InVideo’s AI-powered editor automates video creation process
The DIY video editing tool is available via subscription rates from $10 to $30 per month.
The video creation platform InVideo has released a video editing tool that uses artificial intelligence to automate the video creation process. InVideo’s “Intelligent Video Assistant” comes with real-time design suggestions on font choices, animations and color palates, and an auto-correct assistant feature to avoid technical design mistakes.
“Our Grammarly-like editor means no more time wasted over common technical mistakes or frustrating visual design decisions. We’re using AI to automate the entire video-making process,” said InVideo CEO Sanket Shah in a release announcing the tool.
InVideo’s new video-editing tool includes:
- Video-formatting capabilities for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and WhatsApp.
- A video and picture library with more than 3,000 designs and premium templates.
- Subscription pricing range from $10 to $30 a month.
Why we care
High-quality video production comes at a cost, from the resources and talent it takes to produce polished videos to the platforms needed to design and edit video marketing content. Tools like InVideo’s new video editor — that include built-in design features and “drag and drop functionality” — give SMBs and DIY marketers with limited budgets more opportunities to build out their video marketing efforts.
More on the news
- InVideo says it currently has 100,000 customers across 150 countries, and that its platform is being used to create more than 220,000 videos every month.
- The company also announced a $2.5 million round of funding from Sequoia Capital India’s Surge.
- AppSumo, a daily deals site for software and business apps, reported InVideo has become the highest-grossing product sold on its site in the last six months.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.