Here’s your exclusive sneak peek at the MarTech agenda
Power up your martech strategy with unique keynotes and 30+ expert-led sessions.
Your success as a marketing technologist requires that you live and breathe at the intersection of marketing, technology and management. As you struggle with how to select, implement and utilize to transform your organization, it’s helpful to see what success looks like and to hear from experts and working professionals who are leading their own organizations.
MarTech® features expert speakers who are excited to share invaluable best practices, case studies and strategies. Their insights will help you navigate the everyday complexities you face and show you how to solve organizational challenges to transform your business.
While I’m not quite ready to announce all the sessions and speakers, I did want to take the opportunity to announce four of our keynote speakers and unveil a few more sessions we have in store for our next event, taking place October 1-3 in Boston.
Keynotes that unlock your imagination
In addition to 30+ sessions, we’re thrilled to introduce our first four keynote speakers:
- Sarah Cooper will explore her professional journey from Silicon Valley to stand-up comedy and the successes and failures along the way.
- Alistair Croll’s keynote will look at ways you can create attention and turn it into profitable demand.
- Andrew Frank from Gartner will examine the ways GDPR, privacy, identity and blockchain are shaping the next wave in martech evolution.
- And yours truly, Scott Brinker, will look at Martech in 2019 — The New, New Rules of Marketing.
Book early and save big
There are a few different ways to attend MarTech based on your budget and goals:
- All Access Pass — the complete MarTech experience. Access to all sessions, networking and amenities.
- Expo+ Pass — streamlined and affordable. Access to the Expo Hall and select sessions and networking.
- All Access + Workshop Pass — an immersive workshop plus the core conference perks. (Best value!)
Register now for best rates with savings up to $750! See you in Boston!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.