MarTech Live Replay: Operationalizing ABM
Now is the time to ask yourself some critical questions about your ABM Strategy.
MarTech Today Editorial Director Kim Davis was recently joined by B2B marketing author and consultant Pam Didner and Gil Canare, VP Global Digital Marketing at Genpact and former Senior Research Director at SiriusDecisions, to discuss why it’s now more important than ever to operationalize ABM.
Watch the full session above.
Most B2B marketers are practicing ABM in one form or another. But as we all know, this year is not like last year — and who knows what next year will bring? Whether you’re a business searching for leads in the desert or possibly overwhelmed by leads (if for example you’re selling something which supports remote working), an ABM strategy has never been more important. The panel discusses what B2B marketers should be asking themselves about ABM right now including:
- How do I stop doing casual ABM with my biggest accounts, and operationalize it systematically across my sales and marketing operations?
- Am I getting the right kind of data to power ABM? Do I know who is in-market, and where they are in their journey?
- How do I re-position my channel strategy when prospects and purchasers and working from home?
- How should I raise my digital and virtual event games, and what about direct mail?
- What do I need in my tech stack?
We at MarTech Today hope this series of live discussions will help everyone stay sharp and up to date on tactics and best practices. The episodes will also be available on demand. Check our past episodes here.