Next on MarTech Live: Operationalizing ABM
Now is the time to ask yourself some critical questions about your ABM Strategy.
On Wednesday, November 4th at 2pm EST, MarTech Today’s Editorial Director and host of MarTech Live, Kim Davis, will be talking with industry experts about why it’s now more important than ever to operationalize ABM.
Kim Davis’s guests for this edition of MarTech Live will be B2B marketing author and consultant Pam Didner and Gil Canare, VP Global Digital Marketing at Genpact and former Senior Research Director at SiriusDecisions.
Most B2B marketers are practicing ABM in one form or another. But as we all know, this year is not like last year — and who knows what next year will bring? Whether you’re a business searching for leads in the desert or possibly overwhelmed by leads (if for example you’re selling something which supports remote working), an ABM strategy has never been more important. We’ll be discussing what B2B marketers should be asking themselves about ABM right now including:
- How do I stop doing casual ABM with my biggest accounts, and operationalize it systematically across my sales and marketing operations?
- Am I getting the right kind of data to power ABM? Do I know who is in-market, and where they are in their journey?
- How do I re-position my channel strategy when prospects and purchasers and working from home?
- How should I raise my digital and virtual event games, and what about direct mail?
- What do I need in my tech stack?
The chat will take place at 2 p.m. EST and we will allow up to 100 people into the meeting to experience the discussion live and ask questions. We will then post the video of the meeting for the larger MarTech Today audience to enjoy. If you would like to be part of the meeting please fill out this form. We will send confirmations to the first 100 people who sign up.
We at MarTech Today hope this series of live discussions will help everyone stay sharp and up to date on tactics and best practices. The episodes will also be available on demand. Check our past episodes here.