The MarTech Minute: Digimind’s Social Wall, Heap’s customer insight platform and more
The martech week in review: news and announcements in marketing technology this week that you might have missed.
This week we are seeing some innovative product launches, powerful collaborations and lots of career moves.
MarTech in Motion
Digimind announces its Social Wall
The social listening analytics company adds a data visualization presentation tool. Its first-to-market offering will allow brands and agencies to display simple, up-to-the-minute social listening analytics metrics and more.
CliqStudios.com selects Visual IQ’s marketing intelligence platform
The seller of custom kitchen candidates will use the Visual IQ platform to measure and optimize the performance of its marketing and advertising at each stage of the consumer journey.
Heap announces the first autonomous customer insight platform
The company says it will save marketing and data teams from what it calls the “Adobe blackout” by virtualizing data collection and organization.
IRI and Limbik announces partnership
The companies say that the alliance will create more effective video advertising content by using data-driven recommendations.
Iconectiv and Infutor join forces
The two companies will be co-marketing complementary, unique solutions that it says will reduce the risk of TCPA class-action lawsuits. The partnership is geared toward helping brands reduce misdirected and illegal robotexts.
SparkPost launches jumpstart program for new partners
The company has introduced a program to help users of its email API service. It will offer expert advice and integration services to get users started.
ConversionPoint Technologies acquires Sellpoints
The e-commerce technology group hopes the move will address the challenge of rising acquisition costs and Amazon competition.
MNI Targeted Media launches attribution insight program
The subsidiary of Time Inc. launched DataMatch™ Attribution Insights, which the company developed by applying feedback from early users of its proprietary platform, DataMatch.
- Hookit names Kimberly Cook as CRO, leading all sales and marketing for its growth and expansion. Cook spent five years at Google and was most recently at DoubleClick Search.
- James Smith and Garry Olah join GoodData. Smith will be CMO and comes from OneLogin and Sitecore. Olah joins as senior vice president of business development and was most recently at Coho Data, Apprenda and Citrix.
- IAB promotes Patrick Dolan to president. Dolan was most recently executive president and COO of the organization. IAB also appoints Anna Bager to executive vice president of Industry Initiatives.
- Customer marketing automation service eRelevance appoints John Finocchiaro as the vice president of inside sales. Most recently, he was senior manager at Dude Sales.
- IDG Communications names Charles Lee as president of its US division. Lee was previously president of IDG Global Strategic Marketing Services group. The company also names York von Heimburg as president of the international arm of the business.
- Spredfast adds Blake Chandlee to its board of directors. Chandlee comes from Facebook where he was VP of global partnerships.
- DMS appoints Anna Zaikina as head of social media insights. Most recently, she coordinated and executed social media campaign evaluation and content monitoring at Digitas LBi.
Have news and announcements for inclusion in the weekly MarTech Minute? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.