Our MarTech recap will make you want to come to Boston
It’s been a few weeks since MarTech® wrapped on the West Coast, which means two things: One: You should definitely catch up on the recaps and insights you may have missed. Keep reading below! Two: It’s time to get pumped for our next MarTech show! We’re returning to Boston October 1-3. Registration is open, and […]
It’s been a few weeks since MarTech® wrapped on the West Coast, which means two things:
One: You should definitely catch up on the recaps and insights you may have missed. Keep reading below!
I curated some exceptional coverage from last month’s show and packaged it up for your convenience. Explore the top takeaways — from broad themes to specific strategies — as well as the winners of the coveted Stackie Awards and the 2018 Marketing Technology Landscape (Spoiler alert: it’s really, really big).
- The myth of martech consolidation is dead. Now what?
- Marketing Technology Landscape Supergraphic (2018): Martech 5000 (actually 6,829)
- 54 marketing stacks from The Stackies 2018: Marketing Tech Stack Awards
- 2018 Stackie Award winners: The most impactful martech stacks this year
- At this year’s MarTech Conference, trust takes a starring role
- Jeremy Epstein paints a picture of post-blockchain marketing and advertising
- Marketers at MarTech say GDPR is a watershed opportunity to engage with their customers
- Speakers at MarTech pull back the curtain on artificial intelligence
- All the MarTech presentations!
A big thank-you to everyone who attended and contributed to our West Coast show. We couldn’t have done it without you!
MarTech returns to the East Coast!
As I mentioned above, The MarTech Conference is coming to Boston October 1-3! If you’re responsible for implementing marketing technology and operations that drive growth, profitability and extraordinary customer experiences, don’t miss this conference! You’ll get vendor-agnostic insights delivered by expert speakers that will help you succeed in this software-powered marketing world. Connect with thousands of marketing technology experts who want to learn, share and network.
Register now for your All Access pass and pay just $1,595… $450 off on-site prices! You’ll gain access to conference sessions, networking events, marketing technology vendors in the Expo Hall, hot meals, complimentary WiFi and untold takeaways.
Psst… Hungry for more? Tack on an extra day of learning with an immersive workshop. Register early. All four sold out ahead of San Jose!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.