MarTech Today: Amplitude’s Compass, deep dive into beacons & most marketers buy programmatically
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Amplitude’s new Compass points to behaviors exhibited by returning users Mar 8, 2016 by Barry Levine The San Francisco-based web/app analytics firm says this new product is the first of its […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Amplitude’s new Compass points to behaviors exhibited by returning users
Mar 8, 2016 by Barry Levine
The San Francisco-based web/app analytics firm says this new product is the first of its kind on the open market, matching various enterprises’ in-house tools.
- Is your team OBSESSED with social media marketing? Register for SocialPro and score deep discounts for your entire team.
Mar 8, 2016 by Marketing Land
Give your marketing team the tools and insights they need to accelerate paid, earned and owned social media marketing skills by sending them to Marketing Land’s SocialPro conference.
- Meet the MarTech Speakers: Sheldon Monteiro
Mar 8, 2016 by Marketing Land
Driving Transformation at the Intersection of Marketing and Technology
- SMX West 2016 recap: A deep dive into beacons and how marketers can use them
Mar 8, 2016 by Christi Olson
How can you get the most out of beacons? Columnist Christi Olson was on hand at SMX West to bring you insights from industry veterans who spoke about the strengths and limitations of the technology.
- ANA/Forrester survey: Most marketers buy ads programmatically, in spite of worries about fraud and transparency
Mar 7, 2016 by Barry Levine
Seventy-nine percent made programmatic buys in the last year, more than twice the rate from a similar report two years ago.
- In 2 weeks, the marketing and technology worlds collide — Don’t miss it!
Mar 7, 2016 by Marketing Land
In just two weeks, the largest vendor-agnostic gathering of professionals at the intersection of marketing and technology will happen in San Francisco — MarTech: The Marketing Tech Conference.
From Around The Web:
- Congress will hear from head of Google self-driving car project, www.reuters.com
- Axe vs. Scalpel – Full Site Redesign or Continuous Optimization, www.goinflow.com
- Mouse Tracking Is The Only Valid Data Visualisation Tool For UX Designers, usabilitygeek.com
- Tools And Resources For A More Meaningful Web Typography, www.smashingmagazine.com
- What To Avoid In A Web Developer, www.searchenginepeople.com
- Booker Acquires Frederick, Expands Marketing Automation For Service Businesses, streetfightmag.com
- Marketing technologist to Isaac Asimov: eat your heart out, chiefmartec.com
- What are the key martech & digital transformation trends in India?, www.econsultancy.com
- Apple activates weekly App Analytics emails for devs, admits screen color management app onto iOS App Store, iphone.appleinsider.com
- Facebook is using AI to decide where to beam its free Internet, venturebeat.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.