Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Google Search Console warnings, SEO audits & Rank Ranger’s SERP tool
Barry Levine on March 14, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- The terrifying connection between malware, Google Search Console and AdWords
Mar 11, 2016 by Glenn Gabe
In the midst of a malware emergency or want to ensure you never have to deal with one? Columnist Glenn Gabe provides tips and recommendations based on his experience helping clients with security situations.
- [VIDEO] Marketing Land Live #4: Goodbye PageRank, Snapchat revoked our geofilter & more
Mar 11, 2016 by Matt McGee
If you missed our fourth episode, watch the video replay below featuring Ginny Marvin, Tim Peterson, Danny Sullivan and yours truly.
- Want to speak at SMX Advanced? Here’s how.
Mar 11, 2016 by Chris Sherman
The agenda for our upcoming SMX Advanced show is live, and we’ve opened up our “speaking pitch” form for select sessions for the show, taking place June 22–23, 2016. To increase the odds of being selected, be sure to have read the agenda. Understand what the sessions are about. Ensure that your pitch is on […]
- The ins and outs of an SEO audit
Mar 11, 2016 by Janet Driscoll Miller
How should you perform a site audit? What tools should you use? And how can you best present your findings to attain buy-in? Columnist Janet Driscoll Miller recaps a presentation at SMX West that covered these questions and more.
- How to get a bird’s-eye view of the Google SERPs
Mar 11, 2016 by Stephan Spencer
Columnist Stephan Spencer provides an overview of a new rank tracking tool that goes much deeper than the “10 blue links” mindset.
From Around The Web:
- This Startup Claims to Have Cracked the Code on Measuring Branded Snapchat Photos and Video, www.adweek.com
- WordPress 4.5 Improves Comment Moderation Screens, wptavern.com
- Google Music Lab: Interactive Toys That Visualize The Science Of Sound, www.fastcodesign.com
- SnapGlass? HoloChat? Snapchat is secretly hiring wearable technology experts, www.cnet.com
- Ask Amazon Alexa to pay your bills, with new Capital One app, siliconangle.com
- HTML & CSS: Email Coding Concepts, www.verticalresponse.com
- Drawbridge Platform Agreement Furthers M&C Saatchi Mobile’s Continued Focus On Cross-Device Tech, www.webwire.com
- Signal Launches Australia’s First Independent People-Based Advertising Solution, www.signal.co
- How Marketing Technology’s Role Evolved at Dun & Bradstreet, www.emarketer.com
- Why You Need Technology to Find the Right Creative Talent, contently.com
- Wikipedia’s new iOS app focuses on discovery, personalization, techcrunch.com
- Twitter Storms Can Help Gauge Damage of Real Storms and Disasters, Study Says, www.wsj.com
- Facebook 360-Degree Videos Come to Oculus VR, www.adweek.com