MarTech Today: Adobe’s next-gen Marketing Cloud, building a marketing stack & Stackie Award winners
Barry Levine on March 23, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Adobe unveils its next-generation Marketing Cloud
Mar 22, 2016 by Barry Levine
It’s raining new features, including a Cross-Device Co-op, additional intelligent assistants and a fuller integration between the Cloud and the Over-The-Top video-oriented Primetime.
- IAB offers tactical advice for publishers tackling viewability
Mar 22, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
With tips for increasing viewable impressions of desktop display and video ads.
- News from the #MarTech Conference trade show floor
Mar 22, 2016 by Marketing Land Staff
Product upgrades, integration announcements and highlights from the trade show floor at the 2016 MarTech Conference in San Francisco.
- #MarTech Conference: Ultimate guide to building a martech stack
Mar 22, 2016 by Nancy White
Contributor Nancy White recaps a lively presentation by marketing technologist Travis Wright, who lays out the tools you’ll need to build a successful martech stack.
- #MarTech Conference: Google dominates the marketing stacks of 150 “unicorn” startups
Mar 22, 2016 by Matt McGee
Google Analytics and other Google products are the most popular choices among about 150 “unicorn” startups, according to data presented Monday at the MarTech Conference.
- How using Zapier coupled with Pipedrive revolutionized our lead management process
Mar 22, 2016 by Rae Hoffman
Have you tried out Zapier yet? It may be time to hop on board. Columnist Rae Hoffman walks you through the workflow automator and explains how it can save you a ton of time.
- Email marketers, meet your new cubicle mate: machine intelligence
Mar 22, 2016 by Chad White
Columnist Chad White takes a look at the future of machine learning and AI in email marketing, its limits, and why humans will still have a big role to play.
- #MarTech Conference: Here are this year’s Stackie Award winners
Mar 21, 2016 by Barry Levine
Five companies were selected for how they visually presented their marketing stack of technology tools.
From Around The Web:
- Apple ‘privacy czars’ grapple with internal conflicts over user data, Reuters
- Google rebrands its Chromecast app to Google Cast to reflect expansion to more devices, including speakers, techcrunch.com
- Google’s Greene Hastens Cloud Expansion in Race With Amazon, Bloomberg
- The Customer-centric Site Redesign, www.goinflow.com
- What You Need to Know About User Experience Design, www.searchenginejournal.com
- Shopify for WordPress, A New Approach To E-Commerce, www.wpexplorer.com
- Invoca Brings Calls and Conversations into the Omnichannel Customer Journey with All New Invoca for Adobe Marketing Cloud, www.invoca.com
- Lotame Releases Audience Optimizer to Supercharge Digital Campaigns, www.marketwired.com
- Primer for Publishers on Improving Ad Viewability, www.iab.com
- Quixey Appoints Industry Leader in Search Rajat Mukherjee as Chief Technology Officer, www.prnewswire.com
- #MarTech Still Needs a Human Touch, www.cmswire.com
- How can small businesses get started with marketing automation?, blogs.constantcontact.com
- Study: Majority of SMBs Struggle to Integrate Marketing Tools, www.martechadvisor.com
- How Google AMP Will Influence Customer Experience, www.cmswire.com
- Step-By-Step Guide to Implementing AMP on a WordPress Site, ignitevisibility.com
- This is Android N’s freeform window mode, Ars Technica
- Usability Testing Of Mobile Applications: A Step-By-Step Guide, usabilitygeek.com
- ClicksMob and AppGrade to create combined ad tech platform for video mobile marketing, venturebeat.com
- Top Experts to Unlock Video Industry Secrets, www.reelseo.com