MarTech Today: Agile Marketing, social media’s revolutionary changes & internet in 3-D in outer space
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- #MarTech Conference: Marketers are going Agile to keep up with customers
Mar 22, 2016 by Barry Levine
Agile Marketing emerged in several panels and presentations at the MarTech conference as an increasingly popular work process for a fast-changing environment.
- Snapchat Discover’s caption button makes videos audio-agnostic
Mar 23, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Snapchat has added a closed-captioning button to its Discover section so that publishers can make their videos audio-optional.
- 5 major changes that could revolutionize social media this year
Mar 23, 2016 by Timothy Carter
How will social media evolve in 2016? Contributor Timothy Carter discusses how several big tech trends might impact the social media space in the near future.
- Google developing keyboard for iPhone in hopes of boosting search volumes [report]
Mar 23, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Keyboard part of a larger strategy to boost engagement with search on mobile devices.
- Majestic to print the internet in 3-D in outer space
Mar 23, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Majestic helps SEOs reach for the stars, literally, by aiming to 3-D print the internet in space.
From Around The Web:
- Google will kill its Chrome app launcher for Windows, Mac, and Linux in July, venturebeat.com
- The Problem With Flat Design, According To A UX Expert, www.fastcodesign.com
- Google + 5 Registries Release Domain Test: “Developers Can Test Compatibility with new gTLD’s”, www.thedomains.com
- Amazon improves Alexa Voice Services, which lets developers add Alexa’s voice control to their own devices, techcrunch.com
- Sticky Introduces ‘Insight & Audit’ Platform to Measure and Optimize the Value of the Visual Web, www.marketwired.com
- Gigya Selected to Power Customer Identity Management for New Adobe Primetime OTT Video Streaming Offering, www.marketwired.com
- Lotame Releases Solution to Target TV Viewers Across Digital, www.marketwired.com
- Tely Chooses nFusion to Rebrand and Launch Challenger Product for Enterprise Space, www.marketwired.com
- Building Blocks: Mishel Justesen, Marketing Technology Manager at Armanino LLP Talks Marketing Tech, www.martechadvisor.com
- For Visa, Marketing Technology Is About Making Data Actionable, www.emarketer.com
- MarTech Maturity: The Platforms are the Problem, www.cmswire.com
- Google is making a keyboard for the iPhone, www.theverge.com
- Android Pay is coming to the UK, Google’s first market in Europe, in coming months, TechCrunch
- Facebook joins WhatsApp in dropping BlackBerry support, techcrunch.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.