Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: The 2017 Martech Landscape, Stackies and Hackies winners, & how to choose martech tools
Barry Levine on May 11, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Infographic: The 2017 ‘Martech 5000’ Marketing Technology Landscape
May 10, 2017 by MarTech Infographics
Almost 5,000 companies are now part of the marketing technology landscape, a huge leap from the 150 itemized back in 2011.
- MarTech Conference: The 2017 Stackies and Hackies winners
May 10, 2017 by Barry Levine
This year, six companies won Stackies, and four nabbed the new Hackies awards.
- Mayur Gupta: Marketing needs ‘someone to orchestrate the symphony’ (MarTech Conference)
May 10, 2017 by Matt McGee
At MarTech Conference 2017, Spotify executive urges marketers to better manage the collision of art and science.
- How to choose martech tools that your team will love
May 10, 2017 by Alison Lohse
Marketing technology can be hugely beneficial to your organization, but only if these tools empower the people using them. Columnist Alison Lohse explains what to look for.
From Marketing Land:
- Microsoft says it’s infusing AI into all of its products from Xbox to Office
May 10, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Intelligent cloud vision laid out at Build developer conference.
- How Facebook is using AI to penalize spammy, ad-heavy websites in its News Feed
May 10, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Facebook will curtail the reach of organic posts and ads that link to web pages with too little original content and too many annoying, offensive ads.
From Around The Web:
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark Labs at Microsoft Build 2017, Brainshark
- Exponential Taps Offline Location Data via Partnership with Cuebiq, Business Wire
- Do Chatbots Belong in Your Marketing Stack?, CMS Wire
- What Exactly Is a Martech Stack?, AdAge
- Browser Based Push Notifications (Are They Right For You?), Ignite Visibility
- How to Game the Facebook Algorithm, Social Media Explorer
- 11 New Video Tools in Social Media, Practical Ecommerce
- Periscope Now Allows Android Users to Broadcast Live 360 Video, Adweek