MarTech Today: Free mobile BI, Facebook Messenger’s mobile wallet & Lotame’s Smart TV Audiences
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Startup Pyze launches free business intelligence and personalization platform for mobile apps Mar 29, 2016 by Barry Levine New service employs machine learning to automatically segment users and determine the best […]
Barry Levine on March 30, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Startup Pyze launches free business intelligence and personalization platform for mobile apps
Mar 29, 2016 by Barry Levine
New service employs machine learning to automatically segment users and determine the best time to send notifications.
- Hootsuite buys Sales Prodigy app to offer better tools for social marketing to potential buyers
Mar 29, 2016 by Barry Levine
The Vancouver-based social management platform will now offer more specialized capabilities to businesses looking for customers who post about their needs online.
- 10 tips for avoiding shady SEO providers
Mar 29, 2016 by Greg Gifford
Got a sneaking suspicion the SEO company you hired might not be legit? Columnist Greg Gifford shares his list of red flags to look out for.
- “Search disruption is coming!” and 9 other expert insights From LSA16
Mar 29, 2016 by Wesley Young
The Local Search Association recently held its 2016 Annual Conference, LSA16, and Wesley Young shares 10 insights from experts and SMBs that will impact your marketing strategy.
- Report: Facebook Messenger might become your new mobile wallet
Mar 28, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Facebook plans to let people buy products in physical stores using Messenger, according to a report by The Information.
- Lotame’s new Smart TV Audiences adds your TV shows to your device and online profile
Mar 28, 2016 by Barry Levine
Working with one TV manufacturer at launch, the New York City-based DMP now expands your anonymized profile with your predilection for, say, car shows.
From Around The Web:
- Cross-device measurement: what to look for in a solution, www.econsultancy.com
- Apple’s San Bernardino fight is officially over as government confirms working attack, www.theverge.com
- Introducing Fiber Phone, googlefiberblog.blogspot.com
- 9 Tips For Building Marketing-Friendly Websites, aimClear Blog
- Make a font that’s tailored to your voice, digiday.com
- The Future of MarTech Centers On Customer Experience, www.cmswire.com
- Why Most Companies Can’t Yet Handle Great Marketing Technology, www.convinceandconvert.com
- Snapchat Reportedly Acquires Viral Comic App Bitstrips, www.adweek.com
- Why Every Social Network Is Copying Facebook’s Algorithm, contently.com
- VR Is Still Broken–Here Are 10 Ways To Fix It, www.fastcodesign.com