MarTech Today: 3 Google Patents, UX > Discounts & HTTP/2
Barry Levine on December 1, 2015 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- 3 Google Patents You Need To Know About In 2016
Nov 30, 2015 by Pratik Dholakiya
Columnist Pratik Dholakiya outlines three patents that Google is applying for and explains how they could affect search results for both you and your clients.
- SEOs, SEMs, Analysts & Developers: Teams Save Up To 20% At SMX West
Nov 30, 2015 by Marketing Land
Do you manage the search marketing team at your company or agency? Sister site Search Engine Land’s SMX West is the ultimate team-building experience. There members will get must-know SEO, SEM, mobile and conversion optimization tactics at more than 50 sessions and from 100 expert presenters.
- New Report Analyzes Ways That Online Retailer Experience Could Trump Discounts
Nov 30, 2015 by Barry Levine
Sponsored by marketing/commerce platform EPiServer, the study will be complemented by another report early next year that evaluates what worked best in the holiday season.
- Why Everyone Should Be Moving To HTTP/2
Nov 27, 2015 by Patrick Stox
A Google spokesperson recently revealed that GoogleBot will soon support HTTP/2. Columnist Patrick Stox explains what this is and what it means for SEOs.
From Around The Web:
- A Call for Transparency in European Copyright Reform, yahoopolicy.tumblr.com
- Google has patented how its driverless cars will talk to you, qz.com
- Mark Zuckerberg And Bill Gates Join Forces To Invest In Clean Energy Technology, techcrunch.com
- What is Remote Usability Testing?, www.usertesting.com
- With new ad, Amazon suggests its drone delivery program is real, digiday.com
- 12 Content Marketing Tools to Improve Your Productivity, www.searchenginejournal.com
- Seven avoidable marketing automation mistakes, econsultancy.com
- Why We’re Building the Next Era of Content Marketing Tech, contently.com