MarTech Today: YouTube’s 360-degree live video, Microsoft Pulse adds video & app-less beacons
Barry Levine on April 20, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- YouTube launches 360-degree live videos & adds spatial audio for on-demand videos
Apr 19, 2016 by Amy Gesenhues
YouTube says its latest features create a more “immersive” video experience.
- Microsoft’s user-response Pulse platform now supports on-demand video
Apr 19, 2016 by Barry Levine
Moving beyond live transmissions, the free Pulse can serve as a more versatile tool for video-based marketing or education.
- Beacon marketers have new ways around app download requirement
Apr 19, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Google’s Eddystone can send notifications to the mobile browser, while beacon-app networks are being created.
- Unifying the customer experience across channels
Apr 18, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
Customer expectations are increasingly difficult to satisfy. Influenced by engagement levels of exceptional brands, customers expect more than ever before. More personalization. More product options. More ways to communicate. More value for their money. To meet these escalating expectations, marketing executives are making aggressive new investments in technologies, products, channels, content and partnerships.
- Learn how to optimize your martech stack with “The Enterprise Guide to Marketing Technology”
Apr 19, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
Today’s marketers contribute more than ever to sales and the bottom line. With so many new marketing technologies emerging every day, how do you know which are essential to your role? And how do you ensure the data you collect has the greatest impact? Read this e-book from Vision Critical and discover how marketing technology […]
- Now you can capture Order IDs to mitigate double-conversion counting in AdWords
Apr 19, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
Filter out repeat visits to a conversion page from the same device with an update to the AdWords conversion tag.
- How to check if you’ve screwed up your AdWords account
Apr 19, 2016 by Daniel Gilbert
Former Googler Daniel Gilbert shares an AdWords Script which will scan your account to identify some of the most common AdWords mistakes.
From Around The Web:
- Yahoo bidders are few and far between, but include Verizon, TPG and a gang of exes, recode.net
- The Ultimate Responsive Logo Reacts To The Sound Of Your Voice, www.fastcodesign.com
- eBay Enterprise merges with Innotrac to become ecommerce operations giant Radial, venturebeat.com
- How to Improve Shopping Performance with Segmentation, insights.marinsoftware.com
- Unlock Amazon’s Buy Box with the power of data, econsultancy.com
- The Brave New World of Technology: What Comes After the Bots, www.cmswire.com
- Android Security 2015 Annual Report, security.googleblog.com
- Our fastest, cleanest app yet, blog.pinterest.com
- ‘VR isn’t scalable’: Bursting the in-store digital tech bubble, digiday.com