Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: CRM with AI, Google personalizes TV ads & LiveWorld’s high-speed platform for social conversations
Barry Levine on April 22, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Automated CRM Signpost ups its game with built-in AI agent
Apr 21, 2016 by Barry Levine
Called Mia, the new intelligence is designed to apply learning from larger sets of data and is authorized to take more actions.
- Google Analytics’ mobile app gets a major upgrade on iOS & Android
Apr 21, 2016 by Matt McGee
New app available now offers customized reports, sharing options, updated look and feel with new navigation and more.
- Google launches DoubleClick Dynamic Ad Insertion to personalize TV ads across devices
Apr 21, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
New features in DoubleClick For Publishers are aimed at giving TV broadcasters more control over ad experiences across screens.
- LiveWorld launches first public tool — a high-speed management platform for social conversations
Apr 20, 2016 by Barry Levine
20-year-old community/social management provider claims moderators on its platform can process conversations up to 10 times faster than with other tools.
- Better in-store attribution is here
Apr 21, 2016 by Mona Elesseily
Closing the online-offline attribution gap is difficult, but strides have been made in recent years. Columnist Mona Elesseily discusses some of Google’s innovations in this area and how they might be expanded in the future.
- Call for entries: the 2016 Search Engine Land Awards
Apr 21, 2016 by Search Engine Land
Do you produce award-winning results in search marketing? Enter the 2016 Search Engine Land Awards (aka #TheLandys) to be recognized for your work in SEO and/or SEM today. Entries close June 30, 2016. Awards Ceremony & Gala to be held in New York City on September 28, 2016, in conjunction with @SMX After Dark.
From Around The Web:
- .Tech Crosses the 100,000 Domain Registration Mark, www.thedomains.com
- Are retailers ready for shift to virtual reality shopping?, www.mobilecommercedaily.com
- Adtech is going native on steroids, hyper-personalization and consolidation, techcrunch.com
- Five Ways AI Will Impact Marketing Over the Next 12 Months, adage.com
- Half Of Small Businesses Will Have A Mobile App by 2017, smallbiztrends.com
- Publishers find Google’s AMP speeds up pages, but ads are still slow, digiday.com