Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Online-offline attribution from Google, Sito Mobile & Go2mobi, & the importance of “near me”
Barry Levine on April 25, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Better in-store attribution is here
Apr 22, 2016 by Mona Elesseily
Closing the online-offline attribution gap is difficult, but strides have been made in recent years. Columnist Mona Elesseily discusses some of Google’s innovations in this area and how they might be expanded in the future.
- Mobile attribution moves deeper into the material world with Sito Mobile and Go2mobi announcements
Apr 21, 2016 by Barry Levine
Sito adds Cardlytics purchase data to its Real-time Walk-in tech, while Go2mobi partners with Placed for a new layer of in-store tracking.
- Why “near me” is critically important for multi-location businesses
Apr 22, 2016 by Jason Decker
As searchers become increasingly mobile, hyper-local searches are on the rise. Columnist Jason Decker believes that multi-location businesses stand to benefit the most.
From Around The Web:
- What Marketers Need to Know About Data Scientists, www.marketingprofs.com
- OMG: You Won’t Believe What BuzzFeed Is Doing to Advertising, contently.com
- Flipagram Launches In-App “Ephemeral” Camera, www.businesswire.com
- PulsePoint Enables Publishers to Bypass Waterfall Inefficiencies with Header Bidding; Average CPM Increases 147%, www.businesswire.com
- Create B2B Marketing Automation that Leaves No Lead Behind, www.cmswire.com
- Demystifying the Role of Artificial Intelligence in Marketing and Advertising, www.emarketer.com
- Snapchat lets you Face-Swap with your camera roll, drops paid replays, techcrunch.com
- 3 powerful use cases in VR’s thrilling new frontier, venturebeat.com