Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Oracle adds ABM, 6sense launches SearchSense & Google adds Merchant Center Feed Rules
Barry Levine on April 28, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Oracle’s Marketing Cloud adds account-based marketing and boosts AddThis interest targeting
Apr 27, 2016 by Barry Levine
New capabilities build on what the company sees as its biggest competitive asset: data.
- Musical chairs: where do beacons fit in the retail sensor landscape?
Apr 27, 2016 by Florent Peyre
As more retailers adopt beacon technology, columnist Florent Peyre believes it’s only a matter of time before it becomes ubiquitous. How will you incorporate this new tech into your marketing strategy?
- Sharpen your SEO, SEM and social media marketing skills with an SMX Advanced workshop
Apr 27, 2016 by Marketing Land
SMX Advanced offers you several digital marketing “master class” workshops to sharpen your skills on specific search marketing topics. Register for a pre-conference workshop today and get a full day of in-depth learnings in SEO, PPC, international search, in-house search or local search — all taught by real-life search marketing ninjas
- Predictive lead scorer 6sense launches SearchSense to reveal which companies are conducting specific B2B searches
Apr 26, 2016 by Barry Levine
It’s not new intent data for 6sense, but it’s now being made available earlier in the process to clients.
- Google adds Merchant Center Feed Rules to make formatting shopping feeds easier
Apr 27, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
A self-service tool to fix errors, add custom labels and more right in Merchant Center.
From Around The Web:
- Measuring Content: You’re Doing it Wrong, moz.com
- 50 Brands Publish Brand TLD Use Cases, authenticweb.com
- Marketers Choose Responsive Email Templates Over Fluid Hybrid Design, www.emarketer.com
- Certain Launches EventStream, a Comprehensive Event App Suite for Marketing Automation Solutions, www.businesswire.com
- LiveRamp Expands Data Onboarding Service to United Kingdom and France, www.businesswire.com
- Research Reveals Predictive Analytics Drives Revenue Growth, radius.com
- Marketing Technology Industry Sees Growing Consolidation, www.emarketer.com
- Announcing the Mobile Data Plan API, youtube-eng.blogspot.com
- Messaging bots won’t replace apps, qz.com
- How to Use the Pinterest Bulk Editor to Create Promoted Pins, www.socialmediaexaminer.com
- Innovation Spotlight Winners: Creativity Category, www.facebook.com
- Welcome to the 6ix: YouTube Space Toronto opens today, youtubecreator.blogspot.com