Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Data pools, programmatic vertical video ads & more
Barry Levine on May 3, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Facing Facebook, Google and Amazon, brands pool their data
May 2, 2016 by Barry Levine
Sharing data in co-operatives is becoming a way for the non-giants to survive.
- Vertical video ads now available programmatically from Virool and Rubicon Project
May 2, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
The mobile ad units take advantage of the increasing popularity of viewing video without having to turn your phone.
- [VIDEO] Marketing Land Live #11: Facebook is printing money, Twitter stock struggling & more
May 2, 2016 by Matt McGee
In the latest episode of Marketing Land Live, Ginny Marvin, Tim Peterson, Danny Sullivan and Matt McGee talk about the big marketing news from the past week.
- Win a free ticket to SocialPro Conference 2016 in Seattle!
May 2, 2016 by Marketing Land
Ready to take your social media marketing to the next level? Enter now for an opportunity to attend SocialPro for free! SocialPro is the only social media marketing conference for professional-level paid, earned and owned social media tactics. You only have until midnight (ET) May 15 to enter to win! It’s easy and free to enter, […]
- Google seems to be preparing to migrate Search Console to new URLs
May 2, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
A year after rebranding Google Webmaster Tools to Google Search Console, they now begin testing changing the URLs from /webmasters to /search-console.
From Around The Web:
- What Customer-Centric Predictive Analytics Looks Like, cmswire.com
- What You Need to Know About Google Analytics 360, tune.com
- 21 WordPress Backup Plugins to Protect Your Website, smallbiztrends.com
- 12 Tools to Automate Twitter for Ecommerce Marketing, Practical Ecommerce
- How To Offer More Personal Customer Support Through Effective Automation, Smashing Magazine
- Twitter’s Artificial Intelligence Knows What’s Happening in Live Video Clips, MIT Technology Review
- YouTube tests a new interface with Material Design, All Google Testing