Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Self-service EverString, bots that don’t understand you & Deeplink’s AppWords Concierge
Barry Levine on May 5, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- EverString now lets marketers create their own “lookalike” segments
May 4, 2016 by Barry Levine
Predictive marketing firm says “no one else is offering this level of self-service.”
- Lost in translation: What happens when a Facebook Messenger bot can’t understand you
May 4, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Execs from Betaworks-backed Poncho, Mic and Complex Media explain how chat bots are trying to keep conversations from going completely off the rails.
- Owning your martech stack means owning privacy, too
May 4, 2016 by L. Erik Bratt
As regulators continue to debate privacy requirements, contributor L. Erik Bratt says brands must learn to control the data across their martech stacks without violating consumer trust.
- AppWords Concierge: a new in-app assistant that “preempts search”
May 3, 2016 by Greg Sterling
The company wants to enable a Google Now-like experience within apps.
- Bing Ads makes it easier to segment performance data like time of day and device
May 4, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
The feature is now live in all accounts.
- Google updates the AMP report in the Google Search Console
May 4, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Five months after launching the AMP error report in the Google Search Console, Google has updated the report to make it easier to spot errors.
From Around The Web:
- Level Up Your Web Analytics with Customer Data, blog.kissmetrics.com
- Alphabet is tapping Fiat-Chrysler Automotive for 100 self-driving Pacifica minivans, qz.com
- Apple brings in ex-Googler and robotics expert Yoky Matsuoka to work on Healthkit, techcrunch.com
- Apple to Revamp Streaming Music Service After Mixed Reviews, Departures, Bloomberg
- 6 UX Mistakes You’re Probably Making (and How to Fix Them), conversionxl.com
- 11 Critical Features for B2B Ecommerce Sites, www.practicalecommerce.com
- 10 Free Online Marketing Tools Every Small Business Owner Needs, moz.com
- 3 Ways to Bring Artificial Intelligence to Your Customer Experience, www.cmswire.com
- Tech Marketers Embrace Marketing Tech, www.emarketer.com
- AOL Is Launching a 360-Degree Public-Facing Video Studio in Downtown New York, www.adweek.com
- Facebook Live, The Ultimate Guide, ignitevisibility.com