MarTech Today: Google I/O announcements, Grey Jean’s AI-powered personalization & more
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: VR is coming to the Google Play store this fall with Daydream May 18, 2016 by Ginny Marvin Google’s new Daydream platform is set to deliver virtual reality to Photos, YouTube, […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- VR is coming to the Google Play store this fall with Daydream
May 18, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
Google’s new Daydream platform is set to deliver virtual reality to Photos, YouTube, Street View, apps and movies.
- Make room for Google Home, Amazon Echo/Alexa
May 18, 2016 by Barry Levine
The tech giant announces its new front end for everything you do in your home.
- Google announces Firebase Analytics & Universal App Campaigns updates for app developers
May 18, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
The company says it has driven more than 2 billion app installs from ads, putting it on par with Facebook.
- Google I/O Live Blog: Home voice-activated assistant, Allo messaging app announced
May 18, 2016 by Danny Sullivan
Google announces its rival to the Amazon Echo, unveils yet another messaging app.
- Startup Grey Jean launches AI-powered personalization platform
May 17, 2016 by Barry Levine
New York City-based firm says it can achieve “up to 72 percent accuracy” in predicting a customer’s next likely purchase.
From Around The Web:
- 6 Free CRO Tools Worth Considering, www.lunametrics.com
- How 8 Different A/B Testing Tools Affect Site Speed, conversionxl.com
- EBay eyes ‘huge opportunities’ to personalize shopping through artificial intelligence, www.retaildive.com
- Aberdeen Group Partners With Bombora to Offer B2B Intent Data, www.marketwired.com
- Openprise Announces Free Diagnostic Tool to Assess the Readiness of Companies’ Lead & Contact Data for Marketing Automation, Account Based Marketing, & Predictive Analytics, openprisetech.com
- YuMe Doubles Up on Protection for Advertisers and Brands with Native SDK-Driven Brand Safety and Integral Ad Science’s Bid Expert, www.yume.com
- Marketers Struggle to Balance Marketing Technology Tools and Talent, www.emarketer.com
- MarTech Advisor Investscape Q1 2016 – Analyzing the $2240.51 Million Martech Investments that Kicked Off the Year, www.martechadvisor.com
- Why chief digital officers are all the rage, www.internetretailer.com
- Big Updates for Yahoo Mail Apps, yahoomail.tumblr.com
- People Prefer Silent, End-Roll, Non-Auto-Play Video Ads (Report), www.adweek.com
- The CMO’s Guide to Virtual Reality, adage.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.