MarTech Today: ‘4D Interactive Ads,’ insights from Black Friday and Cyber Monday, & the first paywall for AMP
Barry Levine on November 30, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- ironSource’s ‘4D Interactive Ads’ deliver personalization (and data) through interactivity
Nov 29, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Advertisers can glean behavioral data based on the choices users make when engaging with the ads.
- More than mobile: Martech insights from Black Friday & Cyber Monday
Nov 29, 2017 by Robin Kurzer
Coming off of record sales and engagement, what can marketers do even better next year?
- LaterPay offers first paywall platform for AMP pages
Nov 29, 2017 by Barry Levine
The German-Swiss payment infrastructure provider allows readers to maintain a running tab of per-article charges until a threshold is met.
- To marketers, the future looks like touch point whack-a-mole
Nov 29, 2017 by Mike Herrick
The number of consumer touch points is growing exponentially, and contributor Mike Herrick believes that for brands to keep up, they’ll need to rethink their martech stacks.
- It’s time to get real about omnichannel marketing
Nov 29, 2017 by Kristin Cronin
Omnichannel isn’t the be-all and end-all. Columnist Kristin Cronin explains why creating the right message and experience for customers is more important than utilizing every channel.
From Marketing Land:
- Has Apple already missed the smart speaker market?
Nov 29, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Increasing sales of Google Home and Amazon Echo devices probably means less demand for Apple HomePod.
From Around The Web:
- Facebook’s New Captcha Test: ‘Upload A Clear Photo of Your Face’, Wired
- Machine Learning or Linguistic Rules: Two Approaches to Building a Chatbot, CMS Wire
- The Future of Marketing: Five Marketing Megatrends for 2018, MarketingProfs
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.