MarTech Today: Ensighten opens up IBM’s Marketing Cloud, VR startup Littlstar & Google’s indexing API
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Ensighten’s tags open up data collection for IBM’s Marketing Cloud May 19, 2016 by Barry Levine The tag management firm now expands the data reach of the Cloud through IBM’s Universal Behavior […]
Barry Levine on May 23, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Ensighten’s tags open up data collection for IBM’s Marketing Cloud
May 19, 2016 by Barry Levine
The tag management firm now expands the data reach of the Cloud through IBM’s Universal Behavior Exchange.:
- Here’s how the presidential email campaigns are shaping up
May 20, 2016 by Barry Levine
Email provider Return Path employed data from a 2.5 million user panel to figure out who is winning this marketing channel.
- Move over, text ads: How data feeds are driving new search experiences
May 20, 2016 by Christi Olson
Contributor Christi Olson, Search Evangelist at Bing, takes a deeper look at data feeds and their role in search (past, present and future).
- Disney-backed VR startup Littlstar can map where VR, 360-degree video viewers are looking
May 20, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Littlstar has developed a way to measure where people are looking in a VR experience or 360-degree video and can map those viewing patterns.
- Guarantee your marketing automation success with persona-based content
May 20, 2016 by Jeffrey L. Cohen
Looking to kick your marketing automation up a notch? Columnist Jeffrey L. Cohen explains why you need a persona-based approach to creating content.
- What marketers need to know about Google assistant and Google Home
May 20, 2016 by Joe Youngblood
Voice search is growing, and Google is investing heavily in products that utilize this technology. Contributor Joe Youngblood discusses these products and their implications for marketers.
- Google beta testing a real-time indexing API
May 19, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Can Google find content even faster than it does now? Google thinks so, and they are beta testing a real-time indexing API for that reason.
From Around The Web:
- 5 WordPress Plugins Your Are Not Using But Should Be, www.ducttapemarketing.com
- Hiring a MarTech Lead? Not So Fast, www.cmswire.com
- How the Convergence of Marketing, Ad Tech Led to Richer Data Insights, www.adweek.com
- App Search – Whiteboard Friday, moz.com
- Google shows off its latest Project Tango experiments, venturebeat.com
- How VR commerce could transform bricks-and-mortar retail, www.mobilecommercedaily.com