MarTech Today: Marketo focuses on platform’s future, Facebook closes LiveRail & Amazon’s EchoSim
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Marketo goes private so it can concentrate on its platform’s future May 31, 2016 by Barry Levine The acquisition by a tech-focused private equity firm gives the marketing automation provider the […]
Barry Levine on June 1, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Marketo goes private so it can concentrate on its platform’s future
May 31, 2016 by Barry Levine
The acquisition by a tech-focused private equity firm gives the marketing automation provider the flexibility to reinvent its platform for enterprises.
- 7 essential Google Analytics reports every marketer must know
May 31, 2016 by Khalid Saleh
You may be using Google Analytics, but are you using it to its full potential? Contributor Khalid Saleh lays out 7 key reports with which every marketer should be familiar.
- Demystifying the display advertising landscape
May 30, 2016 by Brad Bender
Confused by the display advertising landscape? You’re not alone. Columnist and Googler Brad Bender simplifies this complex topic and dives into the three components of programmatic buying that you should know.
- [WATCH] ML Live #15: Big AdWords/PPC news from Google, Twitter changes its 140 limit & more
May 30, 2016 by Matt McGee
In the latest Marketing Land Live, we recap all the news from the Google Performance Summit, talk about Facebook’s ad changes and Twitter’s move to change how it counts 140 characters.
- Facebook plans to close LiveRail ad exchange to focus on Audience Network
May 27, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
The news comes after Facebook announced Audience Network will expand to reach non-Facebook users on mobile apps and websites.
- Amazon’s EchoSim lets anyone talk to its voice assistant, Alexa
May 27, 2016 by Matt McGee
Browser-based tool is built for developers, but anyone with an Amazon account can see what it’s like to talk to Amazon’s Alexa devices.
From Around The Web:
- Google Analytics User ID Strategies for Sites with Limited or No Login, Luna Metrics
- Pros And Cons of Multisite WordPress (And How to Install on a Local Xampp), www.wpexplorer.com
- Recently confirmed Myspace hack could be the largest yet, TechCrunch
- One month in: What CNN has learned from Facebook Messenger bots, Digiday
- Relay Media Announces AMP Platform for Publishers, www.relaymedia.com
- What the Heck is ‘Conversational Commerce?,’ Part II (video), blog.kelseygroup.com