MarTech Today: AdWords data import for Salesforce, SEO platforms & more
Barry Levine on June 7, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Google launches AdWords conversion data import solution for Salesforce
Jun 6, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
Solution natively automates conversion data syncing between AdWords and Salesforce, a task currently handled by several Salesforce app partners.
- Enterprise SEO Platforms Marketer’s Guide — Updated for 2016
Jun 6, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
Marketing Land’s “Enterprise SEO Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide” examines the market for enterprise SEO software platforms and the considerations involved in implementing this software into your business.
- Get an exclusive look into SocialPro, only 2 weeks away
Jun 6, 2016 by Chris Sherman
We designed Marketing Land’s SocialPro to help you understand, navigate and leverage the richly varied but often confusing channels that make up the social media marketing universe. We’ll show you the most advanced, cutting-edge tactics and techniques to reach and engage with those users, whether they’re on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any of the other […]
- [WATCH] Marketing Land Live #16: Amazon’s latest lawsuits, Instagram business profiles & more
Jun 6, 2016 by Matt McGee
In our latest weekly video show, we talk about Instagram’s business profile offering, Amazon’s decision to sue sellers that allegedly buy fake reviews and more.
- Decision trees for SEM segmentation
Jun 3, 2016 by Aaron Levy
There is an ongoing debate amongst SEM experts as to how to best segment your PPC accounts, and columnist Aaron Levy illustrates his process with a handy flowchart.
From Around The Web:
- Survey: Most Marketers Use 6+ Measurement Tools But Don’t Trust the Data, www.convinceandconvert.com
- Three Ways The Tech Industry (Still) Misuses Metrics, www.fastcompany.com
- Viewability is the new mobile metric, www.mobilecommercedaily.com
- 3 Signs Your Website Is a Wreck, www.cmswire.com
- Digital Context 2.0 – It’s Time for the “Real” Digital Revolution, smallbiztrends.com
- Datonics Broadens Data Offering with Newly Launched B2B Data Segments, www.prweb.com
- How to Prepare Your Organization for Marketing Automation, www.marketingprofs.com
- How to Prove Marketing Technology Lives Up to the Sales Pitch, www.cmswire.com
- The world isn’t ready for Google’s Instant Apps, venturebeat.com
- Unlock Your App’s Performance: a Guide to SDKs, 3qdigital.com
- Why It’s Time to Take Google’s PC Operating System Seriously, Wall Street Journal