MarTech Today: Segment’s Native Mobile Spec, future of social intelligence & new AMP ad formats
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Segment adds automatic data collection for mobile apps
Jun 8, 2016 by Barry Levine
Called the Native Mobile Spec, it joins the company’s three other data packages — E-commerce, Email and A/B Testing — that capture standard events but allow for customization.
- chiefmartecTV: covering emerging topics at the intersection of marketing and IT, LIVE
Jun 8, 2016 by Marketing Land
Scott Brinker, martech pioneer and founder of chiefmartec.com, is launching a new live talk show on marketing technology issues and events: chiefmartecTV, sponsored by the MarTech Conference.
- The future of social intelligence: image recognition and analysis
Jun 8, 2016 by John Donnelly III
When it comes to uncovering valuable insights that help marketers target the right audience, text analysis isn’t enough anymore. Columnist John Donnelly discusses the impact and evolution of social media image recognition and analysis.
- New AMP ad formats in the works as Google study shows higher eCPMs on AMP
Jun 7, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
Mobile sticky ads and flying carpet formats are in development.
- Twitter for Android gets a facelift
Jun 7, 2016 by Tamar Weinberg
Twitter for Android has gotten an overhaul, and the feedback is positive.
- All new Marketing Land report: “B2B Predictive Marketing Analytics Platforms”
Jun 8, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
Marketing Land’s all-new “B2B Predictive Marketing Analytics Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide” examines the market for B2B marketing analytics software platforms and the considerations involved in implementing this software into your business. This 35-page report is your source for the latest trends, opportunities and challenges facing the market for predictive marketing analytics software tools as seen […]
From Around The Web:
- HookLogic Announces Major Expansion of Ecommerce Ad Exchange, www.prnewswire.com
- Predictive Technology May Be Powerful, but It’s No Crystal Ball, www.emarketer.com
- The Magical, Terrible World of MarTech Acquisition, www.cmswire.com
- Two-Thirds of SMBs Invest in Automation to Help Nurture Leads, www.emarketer.com
- A Chrome extension to help validate your AMP pages, amphtml.wordpress.com
- German publishers are pooling data to compete with Google and Facebook, digiday.com
- Google developing kill switch for AI, www.bbc.com
- YouTube’s Susan Wojcicki on Transforming the Video Service, www.wsj.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.