Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Lenovo launches first Tango phone, Quantifind opens data platform & Google unwraps Nearby
Barry Levine on June 13, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Lenovo launches first-ever phone equipped with space-sensing Google Tango
Jun 9, 2016 by Barry Levine
Called the phab2PRO, the new device offers the ability for marketers to place products and experiences right in people’s living rooms.
- Data platform Quantifind’s new Analysis application lets marketers ask their own questions
Jun 10, 2016 by Barry Levine
Menlo Park, California-based firm has used similar approaches to discover which social conversations connect to terrorism.
- Android “Nearby” uses beacons to push apps and sites relevant to user location
Jun 10, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Service will alert users about apps or websites that have value in that place or business location.
- Android launcher and search engine Evie “reimagines” the mobile home screen
Jun 9, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Company wants to offer a better home screen and help users get things done across apps and the mobile web more efficiently.
From Around The Web:
- A Designer’s Guide To Apple’s WWDC, www.fastcodesign.com
- How utilized is marketing automation today? An expert weighs in, chiefmartec.com
- MarTech’s Buzzing Billions – Buys, Bots and Business as Usual say Insiders – All for a Great CX!, www.martechadvisor.com
- The ultimate bot guide for marketers: 11 strategies for success, venturebeat.com