MarTech Today: 5G’s impact on marketing, Spotify solidifies foothold in podcasting and why marketers should care about Cortana
Barry Levine on February 7, 2019 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- What impact will 5G have on marketing and advertising?
Feb 6, 2019 by Barry Levine
Carriers and device makers are rolling out the super-fast wireless service this year, so we asked experts about the potential for marketing and advertising.
- Snap topped $1 billion in revenue in 2018, stabilized user base in fourth quarter
Feb 6, 2019 by Amy Gesenhues
Mobile video ads on the messaging app reached over 70% of the total 13 to 34-year-old U.S. population on a monthly basis during the last quarter.
From Marketing Land:
- Spotify solidifies foothold in podcasting with acquisitions of Gimlet, Anchor
Feb 6, 2019 by Robin Kurzer
The company shared the news with its Q4 2018 earnings, which showed a profit for the first time despite disappointing revenue per user.
- SMX Advanced registration is open!
Feb 6, 2019 by Marketing Land
Join us at SMX® Advanced for the search marketing event of the year! Actionable search marketing tactics, professional connections that will advance your career, and community celebrations like the Search Engine Land Awards await you in Seattle June 3-5. The site up and registration is open!
- Here’s why marketers should care about Microsoft’s Cortana
Feb 6, 2019 by Adam Dorfman
With Microsoft’s focus on voice for enterprises, marketers need to understand how to adopt voice technology with customers, employees and stakeholders.
From Around The Web:
- Bloomberg Media has developed technology to connect its TV and digital ad inventory, Digiday
- 6 Ways to Implement AR/VR into Your Business Today – ReadWrite, readwrite.com
- Chatbot or Chatbaby? Why Chat Technology Needs Time to Mature, www.cmswire.com
- Salesforce-Apple partnership deepens with new SDK for iOS, searchsalesforce.techtarget.com