MarTech Today: Kiosked’s 360-degree video/still ad wrapper, Taykey’s trends data for targeting & the hot topic of location
Barry Levine on June 17, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Kiosked launches wrapper so any 360-degree video/still can fit into any mobile IAB ad format
Jun 16, 2016 by Barry Levine
The wrapped video/still can then be served through a brand’s regular ad ecosystem.
- How to quickly find and export all subdomains indexed by Google
Jun 16, 2016 by Max Prin
Performing an SEO audit? Contributor Max Prin demonstrates how to find all of a website’s indexed subdomains using a simple (and free) Chrome plugin.
- 4 reasons to love the Marketing Technology Landscape supergraphic
Jun 16, 2016 by Erik Matlick
With the martech landscape hitting the 3,500 mark, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. But columnist Erik Matlick explains why the bevy of choices represents an incredible opportunity.
- Taykey opens Trends Advertising targeting to programmatic
Jun 16, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
Advertisers can combine cookie-based audiences with Taykey’s real-time trends data to automatically target audiences reading and sharing relevant content.
- Why location is the hottest topic in digital marketing right now
Jun 15, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Location data offer a goldmine of insights that marketers cannot afford to ignore.
From Around The Web:
- Google opens a Research Center in Europe, techcrunch.com
- Mark Zuckerberg’s foundation is investing millions in Nigeria’s Andela coder training center, qz.com
- Pinterest Acquires Team That Built Fleksy Inc., www.wsj.com
- Give Me Some Love: Ad Tech & Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, www.cmswire.com
- Marketing tech company Performance Horizon raises $15.4M, techcrunch.com
- The ripple effect of a market correction in adtech, venturebeat.com
- The Secret Life of Brands: What Image-Recognition Technology Reveals, www.adweek.com
- What You Need to Know about Apple’s Massive iOS 10 Release, 3qdigital.com
- Facebook rolls out a new look for Messenger, techcrunch.com
- 9 Visual Tools to Create Awesome Social Media Images, www.socialmediaexaminer.com
- Eye Tracking Shows Mobile Video Ads Embedded in Articles Perform Better Than on Social, www.adweek.com
- The future of VR lies with collaborative experiences, www.mobilecommercedaily.com