MarTech Today: “Yelp Knowledge,” Alexa’s skills & all about AMP
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Yelp announces expanding “Yelp Knowledge” social analytics program
Jun 29, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Yelp adds new companies that get direct access to full Yelp reviews database.
- SEO? SEM? SMX East has you covered.
Jun 29, 2016 by Marketing Land
One thing is certain: profound changes are coming to your profession, whether you’re an SEO or SEM. This year’s SMX East agenda was created to ensure that you’d succeed in spite of the dramatic developments in organic search marketing and paid search advertising.
- Amazon finally makes it easier to find skills for Echo
Jun 29, 2016 by Matt McGee
Like an app store, Alexa’s skills are now organized by category with new search and refine features.
- AMP: Above and beyond
Jun 29, 2016 by Max Prin
Want to know more about Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)? Columnist Max Prin recaps a session from SMX Advanced 2016 featuring John Shehata of Condé Nast and Google’s Rudy Galfi, product manager for the AMP Project.
From Around The Web:
- Why Marketers Are Lagging in Their Adoption of New Analytical Tools, www.marketingprofs.com
- How to Solve Your Biggest WordPress Page Speed Problems, www.razorsocial.com
- The 6 Best WordPress Front End Editing Plugins, www.wpexplorer.com
- Four things to know about the FAA’s rules about commercial drone usage, techcrunch.com
- Lessons from 99 Retail Website Footers, www.practicalecommerce.com
- CabinetM SkillStacks’ Enables Marketers To Showcase Digital Marketing Specialization and Proficiency, www.businesswire.com
- 5 Ways to Use IT to Deliver Exceptional CX, www.cmswire.com
- Building Blocks: Sushil Kumar, CMO at Robin Systems Talks Marketing Tech, www.martechadvisor.com
- How Marketing Automation Can Grow Your Business And Save You Money, www.webpresence.tv
- The Poor Man’s Marketing Stack: How to Hack Marketing Automation, blog.kissmetrics.com
- What Can Machine Learning Do?, www.emarketer.com
- An update to the AMP Roadmap to close out Q2, amphtml.wordpress.com
- Twitter is putting together a team focused on VR and AR, techcrunch.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.