MarTech Today: First haptic design toolkit, IBM Watson for AdWords & Google voice commands
Barry Levine on July 1, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Now feel this: Immersion releases “first haptic design toolkit”
Jun 29, 2016 by Barry Levine
Its TouchSense Design Cloud allows marketers to create their own touch feedback for mobile video ads.
- Ads on digital billboards are now being triggered by four speeds of passing traffic
Jun 30, 2016 by Barry Levine
New campaign for Dannon Yogurt goes beyond previous message-changing based only on “slow” and “fast” traffic.
- Google’s new My Activity and Ads Personalization seek to make ads better, provide more user control over data
Jun 30, 2016 by Greg Sterling
A pragmatic mix of good policy and self-interest, My Activity and Ads Personalization give users more control and help enable more sophisticated ad targeting.
- SMX Advanced 2016 recap: Harnessing SEM analytics for smarter automation
Jun 29, 2016 by Christi Olson
Columnist Christi Olson provides tips and advice from PPC experts on how search marketers can make SEM automation work for them.
- Leverage the power of IBM Watson in your AdWords campaigns
Jun 30, 2016 by Russell Savage
Columnist Russell Savage shows how you can integrate information from IBM Watson’s API into your AdWords scripts to get keyword information from webpages.
- Search for Okay Google commands available in Google Search App
Jun 30, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Kristijan Ristovski put together a list of 150 commands you can use with Google voice search at ok-google.io.
From Around The Web:
- Amazon Data Center to Open in U.K. Despite Brexit, adage.com
- How programmatic capabilities have standardized and scaled native, digiday.com
- Watch out designers: AI design bots are getting better at building websites, qz.com
- Five challenges of programmatic that CMOs must understand, econsultancy.com
- Nokia Real-Time Mobile Network Analytics provides instant correlation of network-wide data and its impact on customer experience, company.nokia.com
- PubNative Launches New Native Mediation Solution for Mobile Publishers, www.marketwired.com
- MarTech bigwigs on the Brexit referendum, www.martechadvisor.com
- Think my marketing tech landscape is too big? It’s missing 1,900 firms, chiefmartec.com
- Google reveals Android N is named Nougat, venturebeat.com
- IAB: New Ad Format Is User Friendly, adage.com
- Programmatic Video: A Spectrum of Automation, www.iab.com