MarTech Today: Google Cloud adds online video tools, new Privacy Shield regulations & more
Barry Levine on July 12, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Google adds cloud-based tools for online video programs with purchase of Anvato
Jul 11, 2016 by Barry Levine
The tech giant can now offer online video editing and other services as it competes with Amazon Web Services for large media companies.
- Privacy Shield regulations to replace invalidated EU-US data transfer agreement
Jul 8, 2016 by Greg Sterling
New law expected to be formally ratified next week but may still face legal challenges from unhappy critics.
From Around The Web:
- Exclusive: Why Microsoft is betting its future on AI, www.theverge.com
- A Step-by-Step Approach to Building a Strong A/B Testing Hypothesis, vwo.com
- App UIs Are All Starting To Look The Same. That’s Not A Bad Thing, www.fastcodesign.com
- Everything I’ve learned about Lean UX: AMA with Jeff Gothelf, www.usertesting.com
- eBay acquires predictive analytics startup SalesPredict to boost its machine learning, venturebeat.com
- The Essential Guide to Email Marketing Automation, www.razorsocial.com
- Adelphic Partners With Dailymotion Exchange to Enable Mobile-First Premium Programmatic Video Ad, www.prnewswire.com
- Solgari launches Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online integration, www.realwire.com
- Are Robots the Future of Customer Engagement?, www.socialmediaexplorer.com
- What marketers need to know now about AI, bots, messaging, and the future of mobile, www.tune.com
- Why chatbots will never completely replace humans, venturebeat.com
- The Real Benefit of Accelerated Mobile Pages, www.practicalecommerce.com