MarTech Today: mNectar Expands, Connecting Demographics To Search & EU/US “Privacy Shield”
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- mNectar Expands Its App Streaming Ad Network To Cellular Data Transmission
Feb 29, 2016 by Barry Levine
San Francisco-based company has launched Spectra, which can now stream over 3G/4G/EDGE connections in addition to the previously supported WiFi.
- Connecting Demographics To Search Queries
Feb 29, 2016 by Andrew Ruegger
Frustrated by the lack of demographic data available for search ads? Contributor Andrew Ruegger shares his method for obtaining demographic information at the keyword level.
- EU & US “Privacy Shield” Data Transfer Agreement Faces Skeptics In Europe
Feb 29, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Earlier this month, American and European officials announced a new framework to ensure the continued flow of data across the Atlantic.
- News360 Launches Free Audience Analytics Tool For Publishers And Content Marketers
Feb 26, 2016 by Barry Levine
The NativeAI service tracks user preferences with a much more granular categorization of content than other tools, the company says.
- The Need For Speed: 7 Observations On The Impact Of Page Speed To The Future Of Local Mobile Search
Feb 29, 2016 by Wesley Young
Having a mobile website may soon not be enough to get users to patronize your local business if it doesn’t deliver a fast and positive user experience. Wesley Young takes a look at the latest data and developments with regard to mobile websites.
From Around The Web:
- Chrome, the browser for business, gains improved security and support, googleforwork.blogspot.com
- Using Data From Ad Tech And Martech For Display Ads, www.cmo.com
- 3 key cybersecurity strategies for e-commerce sites, www.internetretailer.com
- Amazon’s IoT approach is a shopping list killer, www.retaildive.com
- Clear Channel Outdoor Americas Launches “RADAR” – New Data Analytics Solution for Marketers to Plan and Buy Out-of-Home Media and Measure Target Audience Segment Outcomes, company.clearchanneloutdoor.com
- Marketing Tech’s Bumpy Road: Consolidation, Growth And A New Frontier, techcrunch.com
- Twitter Ended Up Paying $479M For Ad Tech Startup TellApart, 10-K Reveals, techcrunch.com
- 2016 Edition: A Marketer’s Guide To Cross-Device Identity, adexchanger.com
- HTC Hints It’s Looking At Mobile VR, techcrunch.com
- Unbiased mobile ad mediation: The new choice on the block, venturebeat.com
- 17 Best Social Media Management Tools, www.jeffbullas.com
- A Simple Hack to Get Your Tweet Counts Back, pushingsocial.com
- Facebook AI Research Partnership Program Launches, www.adweek.com
- Small Changes in Social Login Use May Indicate Shift in Identity Provider Landscape, www.martechadvisor.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.