MarTech Today: Ads targeted at cars, Google touts YouTube anti-piracy moves & more
Barry Levine on July 18, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Two new projects target ads at your car
Jul 15, 2016 by Barry Levine
In the UK, and soon in Japan, real-time car recognition tech is guiding ad targeting on digital billboards.
- Google touts YouTube anti-piracy moves, critics remain critical
Jul 14, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Google says its Content ID copyright management system is working and helping “creators” monetize their content.
From Around The Web:
- App Store Analytics: Faster and Easier to Use, www.tune.com
- How marketers can use new tech to deliver meaningful brand experiences, econsultancy.com
- Is your brand developing a chatbot strategy?, www.mobilecommercedaily.com
- Why virtual, augmented, and mixed reality are the 4th wave of tech, venturebeat.com
- Twitter Kit Adds Support for Vine Videos, www.adweek.com