MarTech Today: Visible Measures’ video forecasting tool, data segmentations for Google paid search analysis & more
Barry Levine on July 22, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Visible Measures launches tool to forecast future video trends
Jul 21, 2016 by Barry Levine
Boston-based company says its Industry Forecaster is the first of its kind.
- 9 new and semi-secret Facebook targeting options
Jul 21, 2016 by Brad O’Brien
Want to improve your Facebook ad performance? Columnist Brad O’Brien talks new and lesser-known Facebook targeting options to consider.
- Three of the most important data segmentations for any Google paid search analysis
Jul 21, 2016 by Andy Taylor
Wondering how to make sense of your AdWords accounts? Columnist Andy Taylor discusses how to segment your paid search data for meaningful insights.
From Around The Web:
- Measurement and Analytics Report 2016: Four key challenges in dealing with data, www.econsultancy.com
- From Spam to BAM! Leveraging User Intent in Email Optimization, www.wordstream.com
- Spotify Launches Programmatic Audio Globally For Brands, brandsnews.spotify.com
- Introducing Analytics for PDFs (and More!), contently.com
- How Viacom is experimenting with new tech to engage viewers, digiday.com
- Why and how chatbots will dominate social media, techcrunch.com
- Introducing Replay Highlights, Periscope Tweet Embeds and Live Autoplay, medium.com