MarTech Today: Ubimo teams up with Cuebiq, Taboola buys ConvertMedia & The Washington Post builds “user-first” ad tools
Barry Levine on July 27, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Ubimo and Cuebiq offer integrated offline data for real-time campaign optimization
Jul 26, 2016 by Greg Sterling
The announcement is the latest in a series that underscore the importance of location data and attribution.
- Taboola buys video advertising firm ConvertMedia
Jul 26, 2016 by Barry Levine
The acquisition better positions Taboola toward its goals of becoming a webwide powerhouse of video and native ads.
- Post-Bezos, The Washington Post is making its ads “all about users-first”
Jul 25, 2016 by Barry Levine
Launched eight months ago, its RED group has developed user-targeted ad tools for the Post and for licensing to other publishers.
- Use Power BI to supercharge your SEO
Jul 26, 2016 by Chris Liversidge
Columnist Chris Liversidge explains how to take advantage of Microsoft’s Power BI (Business Intelligence) rollout to collect and analyze more data than ever before — and find the SEO performance gaps you didn’t know about.
From Around The Web:
- The Next Big Thing in User Experience, www.uxmatters.com
- How are marketers dealing with the martech onslaught?, econsultancy.com
- Marketing Storytelling in the Age of Machine Intelligence, www.martechadvisor.com
- Understanding the Customer Technology Stack 2.0, www.marketingprofs.com
- After Facebook and Google, Snapchat faces Illinois lawsuit over face-scanning technology, qz.com
- Facebook open sources 360 Surround camera with Ikea-style instructions, techcrunch.com
- 3 Augmented Reality Trends Marketers Should Watch, www.convinceandconvert.com