Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: IAB’s first ad-blocking study, Qualia’s partnership with NinthDecimal & SEO requirements for a new website
Barry Levine on July 28, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Does the IAB’s first ad-blocking study provide the “missing stat”?
Jul 27, 2016 by Barry Levine
The report offers some new insights into what it will take to keep people away from ad blockers.
- Pokémon Go, augmented reality and the future of local marketing
Jul 27, 2016 by Brian Smith
What might the popular new mobile game mean for local marketers? Columnist Brian Smith explores.
- Qualia partners with NinthDecimal to attribute a physical store visit to a specific device and ad
Jul 26, 2016 by Barry Levine
This collaboration, Qualia says, points to the benefit of its recent merger, which combined intent data with cross-device targeting.
- SEO requirements for a new website platform
Jul 27, 2016 by Clay Cazier
Not just facing a site redesign but a full replatform? Columnist Clay Cazier presents the features most important to ensure your new site can support today’s SEO best practices.
- Google: There is no PageRank dilution when using 301, 302, or 30x redirects anymore
Jul 27, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Google’s Gary Illyes confirms that any 301, 302, 3xx redirect does not lose any PageRank value.
From Around The Web:
- 5 tips for writing chatbot scripts, venturebeat.com
- How To Create Icons In Adobe XD, www.smashingmagazine.com
- Find a Marketing Automation Platform that Grows, blog.marketo.com
- How Ad Tech Companies Can Retain Their Appeal To Talent, adexchanger.com
- Successful Senior Marketers Must Understand Marketing Tech, www.emarketer.com
- Live-updating AMPs, amphtml.wordpress.com
- 3 tips for app developers during the net neutrality debate, venturebeat.com
- Tim Cook is surprisingly confident about the promise of augmented reality, venturebeat.com