MarTech Today: AdRoll’s SendRoll, Visualizing MarTech Stacks & Google Action On Spam Reports
Barry Levine on March 3, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- AdRoll Launches SendRoll For Email Retargeting
Mar 2, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
The new product uses AdRoll’s retargeting technology to trigger personalized emails to customers.
- MyStacks, OpenLantern Launch To Help Visualize Marketing Stacks
Mar 2, 2016 by Barry Levine
The tools, from two different companies, offer limited abilities to group and share icons of software products according to how they’re used.
- Google Takes Action On 65% Of User-Generated Spam Reports
Mar 1, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Google’s Juan Felipe Rincon shares statistics on how many spam reports Google receives from users and how often they act on them.
From Around The Web:
- AppAction Officially Releases New Instagram Analytic Solution Capable of Attracting Clicks in the Millions, www.martechadvisor.com
- How to Overcome the Great Analytics Gap, www.entrepreneur.com
- Former Google CEO Schmidt to head new Pentagon innovation board, www.reuters.com
- How A Designer’s 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Humanizing Google, www.fastcodesign.com
- Improving UX by simplifying web design: English National Opera, econsultancy.com
- AdRoll launches SendRoll, an email retargeting product with huge potential, venturebeat.com
- Cracking the Code on Gmail Ads, www.searchenginejournal.com
- Email Marketing 101: Schema.org for Email, blog.movableink.com
- Influitive Raises Additional $8.2M, Acquires Ironark Software, www.prnewswire.com
- Merkle Acquires Comet Global Consulting, a leading provider of decision management solutions, www.merkleinc.com
- Opera/Unacast Partnership Connects Advertisers to Global Beacon Data for the First Time, www.marketwired.com
- Marketing Tech Consolidation Continues With Publicis.Sapient Acquisition of Vertiba, adage.com
- Here’s Why People Don’t Want Customer Service via Social – But Through Your Mobile App, www.adweek.com
- Coming in April? Facebook Messenger could spark a chatbot revolution, venturebeat.com