MarTech Today: ABM flips classical lead scoring, Facebook’s new analytical features & searcher intent
Barry Levine on May 3, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- 6 ways ABM turns classical lead scoring on its head
May 2, 2018 by John Steinert
Don’t be afraid to break the “rules” to drive the results you need, argues contributor John Steinert.
- What is ad effectiveness, and how does it help your business?
May 2, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
Humor aside, Wanamaker wasn’t joking. And the challenge still remains with brands struggling to accurately capture the performance of their online ad campaigns amidst a fragmented array of marketing touch points. But the price of assumption-driven marketing is high, and, even with a plethora of digital tools now at their disposal, marketers often don’t have […]
- Snap revenue takes a hit in Q1 2018, down from $286M in Q4 2017 to $231M last quarter
May 2, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
CEO Evan Spiegel says the company sees early signs of stabilization following its Q1 2018 redesign.
From Marketing Land:
- Facebook unveils new analytics features, including a tool to track the omnichannel journey
May 2, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The social media company made this announcement — and many others — at F8, its developer conference in San Jose.
- Searcher intent: The secret ingredient behind successful content development
May 2, 2018 by Dave Davies
Contributor Dave Davies takes the guesswork out of determining what type of content will resonate with an audience by creating Excel formulas to help determine what a searcher may be looking for.
From Around The Web:
- A new Twitter experience on Windows, Twitter
- Cambridge Analytica Closing Operations Following Facebook Data Controversy, Wall Street Journal
- Who’s Using Local AR? And How Often?, Street Fight
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.