Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Active View For Apps, MarTech As Fantasy Football & Anti-Bot Video Ads
Barry Levine on November 16, 2015 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Google’s DoubleClick Extends Active View Reporting To Apps, Adds Viewability Bid Optimization
Nov 13, 2015 by Ginny Marvin
Updates fold viewability more deeply into DoubleClick products for advertisers and publishers.
- Microsoft To Build German Data Centers To Address US Govt “Spying”
Nov 13, 2015 by Greg Sterling
Last month, the European Court of Justice cited the Snowden revelations and US domestic surveillance to invalidate a 15-year-old “Safe Harbor” agreement under which the US and Europe had been exchanging data.
- How Martech Is Like Fantasy Football: Drafting The Right Players In 2016
Nov 13, 2015 by Scott Vaughan
Do you have the right martech in place to score this season? Columnist Scott Vaughan tells you how to choose a winning team of technologies to impact your bottom line.
- New Study: Video Ads With Anti-Bot Tech Lead To Higher CPMs And More Brand Engagement
Nov 12, 2015 by Barry Levine
Analysis was part of the anti-bot partnership between video ad platform Videology and security firm White Ops.
- Can You Now Trust Google To Crawl Ajax Sites?
Nov 13, 2015 by Mark Munroe
On October 14, Google announced it no longer recommends the Ajax crawling scheme they published in 2009. Columnist Mark Munroe dives into the question of whether this means you can now count on Google to successfully crawl and index an Ajax site.
Around The Web:
- Viewbix Launches Video Analytics Platform, www.mediapost.com
- Blogging Tools: Apps to Better Manage Your Blog, www.socialmediaexaminer.com
- Facebook’s Engineering Executive on the Evolution of the Oculus Rift, blogs.wsj.com
- 12 Amazing Email Marketing WordPress Plugins, www.searchenginejournal.com
- Centro Expands Private Deal Availability with AppNexus Integration, blog.centro.net
- Using Ad Groups for Segmentation on Twitter Ads, blog.adstage.io