MarTech Today: Acxiom’s Audience Cloud, picking the lock on Pandora’s box & using Alexa to get new customers
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Acxiom launches Audience Cloud for unified audience segmentation and targeting Jan 6, 2017 by Barry Levine The marketing data provider says this self-service tool is the first to provide people-based targeting […]
Barry Levine on January 9, 2017 at 9:00 am
From Marketing Land:
- Acxiom launches Audience Cloud for unified audience segmentation and targeting
Jan 6, 2017 by Barry Levine
The marketing data provider says this self-service tool is the first to provide people-based targeting for all selected publishers at once.
- Data privacy: Picking the lock on Pandora’s box
Jan 6, 2017 by Lewis Gersh
Columnist Lewis Gersh says the development of smart technology, which can surreptitiously harvest consumer data in everything from toys to televisions, raises concerns that the ad industry can’t afford to ignore.
From Marketing Land:
- Alexa, can you acquire new customers for marketers?
Jan 6, 2017 by Tim Peterson
If smart assistants like Amazon’s Alexa make it easy to re-order products, how can brands get people to try out something new?
From Around The Web:
- Snapchat Partners With Moat as Part of Its Latest Measurement Play, www.martechadvisor.com
- Easy Tips for WordPress Beginners to Get Started in 2017, www.wpexplorer.com
- How Do You Educate People New to WordPress?, wptavern.com
- Good Alexa, Bad Alexa: Amazon’s Talking OS Is Everywhere, www.wsj.com
- Buyers Cross Boundaries As Ad Tech Grows Up (A Little), adexchanger.com
- AMP Roadmap Update for End-Q4 2016, amphtml.wordpress.com
- Welcoming more devices to the Daydream-ready family , https://www.blog.google
- L’Oreal Paris is bringing Snapchat Spectacles to the red carpet for the Golden Globes, digiday.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.