MarTech Today: Ad blocker detection, WordPress 4.7 & marketing automation as icing
Barry Levine on December 7, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Publishers are not detecting most ad blockers, says company behind new ad blocking solution
Dec 6, 2016 by Barry Levine
San Francisco-based Streamwize tested PageFair and several other detectors and found that they only see about 20 percent of ad blockers.
- WordPress 4.7 is out, targets new businesses with easier website creation
Dec 6, 2016 by Matt McGee
Latest version of the No. 1 CMS simplifies the website creation process for new business owners and includes the new Twenty Seventeen default theme.
- Beacons influenced nearly $15B in offline spending Black Friday weekend
Dec 6, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Beacon provider inMarket uses retailer CRM and app data to determine sales impact.
- Marketing automation is like icing on the cake
Dec 6, 2016 by Mary Wallace
Does your marketing program have all the right ingredients? Columnist Mary Wallace explains why marketing automation is key to sweetening your efforts and engaging leads.
From Marketing Land:
- Prices increase next week. Save big at SMX West now.
Dec 5, 2016 by Marketing Land
Super early bird rates expire next week for SMX West, the world’s premier search marketing conference. Register for three days of cutting-edge tactics that will leave your competition in the dust, presented by search marketing experts.
From Around The Web:
- Manage and Measure: Our Helpful Tool Guide, www.webanalyticsworld.net
- Partnering to Help Curb Spread of Online Terrorist Content, newsroom.fb.com
- Supreme Court rules for Samsung in smartphone fight with Apple, Reuters
- We’re set to reach 100% renewable energy — and it’s just the beginning, blog.google
- Near Integrates Global Consumer Data Into Oracle’s BlueKai Marketplace, www.mediapost.com
- SimilarWeb Brings its Market Intelligence Solution to Agencies, www.similarweb.com
- As Media And MarTech Merge, TV Ads Get Smarter, adexchanger.com
- Marketers Juggle an Average of 5 Technologies, and Nearly 4 Vendors to Buy Digital Media, According to SteelHouse-Commissioned Study, steelhouse.com
- AMP Cache Updates, amphtml.wordpress.com
- What are progressive web apps (PWAs)?, econsultancy.com
- Facebook Workplace announces enterprise collaboration app platform, techcrunch.com